David Slaney's Testimonial May 2006
Here is the second one from David Slaney of Beckenham, Kent
Dear Richard & Chris,
many thanks for saturday. The journey home was excellent thanks, only took 1 1/2 hours.
I was introduced to your course through my contact with RA medical when purchasing my RA unit ( i think SAAD also mentionred your course). I was keen to attend a course solely dedicated to inhalational sedation, most courses concentrate on IV to the exclusion of RA. Your course was the only single day dedicated course within a practice setting that I found. It seemed ideal for my requirements.
I thought you presented the course in a very professional way. All the technology worked well & the course flowed nicely from subject to subject.You spoke with great enthusiasm about RA & highlighted it simplicity & saftey when compared to IV sedation.
The handout is well compiled & will be useful in the coming months.It is always important to have the handout following the lecture.
The great advantage of having the course within the practice is that hands on demos can be used. This can't be done in a lecture theatre setting.
The lack of a live case to show on the day through illness was unfortunate but i don't think it was such a disadvantage. The fact that you were on hand during the recorded live demo was a positive advantage. We had already done an RA sedation on 2 delegates by this time & this was perfectly adequate to demo the use of the equipment& the technique. This was most revealing for me as I had done a couple of cases & was obviously over ventilating the patient. So i dont think a live case as such would have been any more informative.
Anyway ... a great day & i am looking forward to going live!
kind regards
yours sincerely
david slaney
Dear Richard & Chris,
many thanks for saturday. The journey home was excellent thanks, only took 1 1/2 hours.
I was introduced to your course through my contact with RA medical when purchasing my RA unit ( i think SAAD also mentionred your course). I was keen to attend a course solely dedicated to inhalational sedation, most courses concentrate on IV to the exclusion of RA. Your course was the only single day dedicated course within a practice setting that I found. It seemed ideal for my requirements.
I thought you presented the course in a very professional way. All the technology worked well & the course flowed nicely from subject to subject.You spoke with great enthusiasm about RA & highlighted it simplicity & saftey when compared to IV sedation.
The handout is well compiled & will be useful in the coming months.It is always important to have the handout following the lecture.
The great advantage of having the course within the practice is that hands on demos can be used. This can't be done in a lecture theatre setting.
The lack of a live case to show on the day through illness was unfortunate but i don't think it was such a disadvantage. The fact that you were on hand during the recorded live demo was a positive advantage. We had already done an RA sedation on 2 delegates by this time & this was perfectly adequate to demo the use of the equipment& the technique. This was most revealing for me as I had done a couple of cases & was obviously over ventilating the patient. So i dont think a live case as such would have been any more informative.
Anyway ... a great day & i am looking forward to going live!
kind regards
yours sincerely
david slaney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home