Monday, May 15, 2006

..and from Janet Pickles, Chairman, RA Medical Services Ltd

RA Medical Services Ltd is the UK's only specialist supplier of equipment for the delivery of Inhalation Sedation (Relative Analgesia). They supply all neccessary equipment including scavenging systems and environmental monitoring as well as a wide range of associated sundry items.

DECLARATION

I receive no direct financial reward from RA Medical Services. However I do use their services and they have, from time to time provided some sponsorship for some of my courses and for some marketing material for which I thank them.

Dr.Richard Charon BDS( V.U.Manc 1975)

This is what Janet Pickles had to say in a recent communication on 10th May 2006:

" I have to admit that everyone we speak to that has been on the course is very enthusiastic - you are obviously getting the format spot on!

I do have a recollection that your name and course was mentioned at the last SAAD Conference - and of course, we are always ready to recommend you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home