November 18th 2006
On Saturday 18th November we hosted a team of 4 dentists from Elmsleigh House in Farnham, Surrey including periodontal and prosthodontic specialists and two GDPs one working with the in-house implantology team. We were joined by another GDP who flew down from Aberdeen.
Here are some of the comments received after the course:
"We all had a great day at your practice- and said on the way home that this was exactly what we were looking for!"
"Would definitely recommend to other dentists"
"Really enjoyed the course. Highly focussed and relevant with excellent hands-on practical application"
"Excellent course!"
" Very good- Thanks"
and from Oddmar Faroe from Aberdeen
"Hi Richard
Thanks for the time together. I do really appreciate the day and definately think it was worthwhile the travel. I have not started yet, reason being that I have just sold my practice and intend to move back to the Faroes in the summer. Once there, RA is going to be available to my pt's."
If you would like to know more or to book a place in Feb. 2007 ,
please call 01635 47767 or e-mail to rwcharon@btinternet.com
Here are some of the comments received after the course:
"We all had a great day at your practice- and said on the way home that this was exactly what we were looking for!"
"Would definitely recommend to other dentists"
"Really enjoyed the course. Highly focussed and relevant with excellent hands-on practical application"
"Excellent course!"
" Very good- Thanks"
and from Oddmar Faroe from Aberdeen
"Hi Richard
Thanks for the time together. I do really appreciate the day and definately think it was worthwhile the travel. I have not started yet, reason being that I have just sold my practice and intend to move back to the Faroes in the summer. Once there, RA is going to be available to my pt's."
From Newbury to the Faroe Islands- where to next ?
If you would like to know more or to book a place in Feb. 2007 ,
please call 01635 47767 or e-mail to rwcharon@btinternet.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home