Thursday, March 19, 2009

RA course March 2009



Newbury (Thatcham) March 2009






Here are two excellent reviews from 2 dentists who attended my RA course on Saturday 14th March 2009. On this occasion the numbers dictated that we utilised the excellent education suite at our Dental Laboratory, Precision Dental Studio opened about 2 years ago by Dental Business coach, Chris Barrow.
Here is the first feedback from Dr. Anjela Chetty from Andover in Hampshire
" Hi Richard, Chris

Thanks for a very informative day. Sorry I forgot to leave my assessment sheet behind.


  • RA equipment - excellent
  • Literature review - excellent
  • Clinical technique - excellent
  • Practical hands-on - excellent
  • Neurophysiology - excellent

  • Medico-legal - excellent

  • Catering - excellent


I found that the day had a good balance of information and hands-on display. I have suggested that my associate come along to one of your courses. Once again thank you guys for an excellent day.

Regards Anjela Chetty "

and this from Dr.Michael (Mick) Speakman who runs an NHS pratice in Barnsley

he travelled with 3 dental nurses and two other dentists doing the return trip in one day, so I take my hat off to his team

" Had a great day . Well organised, relevant to everyday practice and well presented . I would recommend this course to anyone contemplating RA in their practice "















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home