RA Course Report 13th June 2009
My Hands-on RA course was held at The Richard Charon Dental Practice, St. Mary's House , in Newbury on Saturday 13th June 2009, a hot and sunny day in Newbury. So I was delighted that 4 dentists and 3 dental nurses were prepared to spend most of the day inside learning how they can add value to their practices and to the range of services they offer by providing Inhalation Sedation / RA to their patients.
They came from Durham, Sheffield, Sussex and Luton. Here is what they had to say on the feedback questionnaires in reply to assessing Venue, Relevance, Audio-visuals and Speaker from Poor to Excellent:
4 of the 7 returned excellent for all 4 categories! 3 did mark me down to "good" or "very good" for audio-visuals (but then I did invite the group to mark me down as we had a mini glitch with the video relay for a short time). There were a couple of others who marked venue or relevance (can’t please everyone I guess) down to "very good". Nice to get 100% excellent feedback for the speaker though!!
Here are the comments I received:
"Exceptional course, very well presented and organised. Time for RA in my practice! Many thanks, Paul Mayor BDS" (Durham)
"Fantastic Course and enjoyed going through RA in great depth. Learnt a lot today and enjoyed the whole course" (anon.)
"Good, easy to understand from a dental nurse point of view" (Anon.) "Very enjoyable and informative day" (Anon.)
"Very good. Really enjoyed how it was simply presented made to feel very comfortable even asking "silly questions". Thanks (Anon.)
"I believe that the course was a big help to me and learned what I was hoping to. Thank you." (Anon.)
What great feedback . If you or anyone you know would be interested in attending a future course please contact me
They came from Durham, Sheffield, Sussex and Luton. Here is what they had to say on the feedback questionnaires in reply to assessing Venue, Relevance, Audio-visuals and Speaker from Poor to Excellent:
4 of the 7 returned excellent for all 4 categories! 3 did mark me down to "good" or "very good" for audio-visuals (but then I did invite the group to mark me down as we had a mini glitch with the video relay for a short time). There were a couple of others who marked venue or relevance (can’t please everyone I guess) down to "very good". Nice to get 100% excellent feedback for the speaker though!!
Here are the comments I received:
"Exceptional course, very well presented and organised. Time for RA in my practice! Many thanks, Paul Mayor BDS" (Durham)
"Fantastic Course and enjoyed going through RA in great depth. Learnt a lot today and enjoyed the whole course" (anon.)
"Good, easy to understand from a dental nurse point of view" (Anon.) "Very enjoyable and informative day" (Anon.)
"Very good. Really enjoyed how it was simply presented made to feel very comfortable even asking "silly questions". Thanks (Anon.)
"I believe that the course was a big help to me and learned what I was hoping to. Thank you." (Anon.)
What great feedback . If you or anyone you know would be interested in attending a future course please contact me
Contact us here for information or to book a place on the next course
Places available for July 11th 2009
Labels: Relative Analgesia course

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home